Pregnancy, ideally, is a time of joy. However, there are times in which a pregnancy is viewed as a huge difficulty because of physical, emotional, financial, and/or social circumstances. ICU Mobile Twin Cities is here to provide information and support to people involved in unplanned pregnancies. We need you since all the services and programs we offer are provided free of charge to our clients.
How can you help?
Volunteer and prayer support are only two ways you can help. Our biggest need continues to be for financial support. Monthly contributions are the most helpful, as we are able to budget for our programs more effectively when we know what the monthly support will be.
For as little as $1 a day ($30/month), you can Sponsor an Unborn and its Mother and help "Save Lives...Two at a Time." By clicking on the link below, you can set up a recurring (or one-time) donation which will enable us to continue our life-saving work.
Other Ways to Financially Support Us
- Mail cash or check to: ICU Mobile Twin Cities, P.O. Box 435, Savage, MN, 55378
- Keep forgetting to send in that monthly check? Set up an automatic monthly payment using the link above.
- Use www.GoodSearch.com for all your search engine and shopping needs! Enter "ICU Mobile Twin Cities" as your chosen charity, and we will receive a donation from GoodSearch. When you start at GoodSearch to shop your favorite online stores, we earn from 3% - 30% of your purchases!
- Write in “ICU Mobile Twin Cities” for your United Way campaign donations.
- Don’t forget that many employers MATCH funds donated to us. Check with your employer.
- Many employers also offer "dollars for do-ers" programs which pay us when you volunteer your time with us.
- Attend our WALK & ROLL FOR LIFE or CELEBRATE WOMEN events! Contribute an item (or items) for the Silent Auction.
Call 952.447.5683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today if you can help!